Common Visualiation Tasks
Loading a CFS result file
- In the menu bar go to File → Open... and then select the result file from CFS, e.g.
- Mark the result in the Pipeline Browser and tick/untick the Regions you want to load in the Properties tab
- click Apply in the Properties tab
Visualizing Field Results
After opening a result file
- Mark the result in the Pipeline Browser
- Select which result to display in the drop-down of the Active Variable Controls toolbar
The icon shows if results are defined on the nodes (points) or in the center of the elements (cell symbol).
- Use the Representation Toolbar to choose the desired appearance
Most useful are Surface With Edges to show element boundaries, or just Surface.